For emergencies Call Laura:
Things to do
Welcome to our Bear Trap Cabin!
We are so excited to share our home with you. Please read this page in its entirety and fill out the form below once you’re finished.
- The A/C has been tripping the breaker. It is being replaced in a couple weeks. When you notice the A/C isn’t cooling property please go into the lower level bedroom where the breaker panel is and look for the A/C breaker (photo to follow). Move the breaker off and then back to on to reset. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- The dishwasher currently only runs on the “pots and pans” setting. Our apologies.
- The upstairs bathroom tub/shower faucet temperature controls are reversed.
- All fires and embers are to be extinguished by 11:00PM with no unattended fires.
- Do not use the wood stove in the basement.
- Monday is garbage day. Please roll out the garbage bin to the end of the driveway Sunday nights and bring the can back up when it has been emptied on Monday.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00PM to 7:00AM.
- No smoking or illegal activity
- Polk County has set the limit to 6 people at the home.
- Please follow check-out instructions. Check-out is at 10am.
Lake House Guest
TV App Connection
Click this button in the middle and login to the apps.
The state of Wisconsin requires us to keep a record of all guest names and addresses for 1 year. Please help us stay in compliance by filling out the form below.