For emergencies Call Laura:
Things to do
Welcome to Turtle Lake Lodge!
We are so excited to share our home with you. Please read this page in its entirety and fill out the form below once you are finished.
- The door faving the lake is an electronic door knob. Please use this to enter your code.
- Lawn cutting is on Wednesdays
- To use the shower pull down on the end of the tub spout
- No events allowed. Your stay will be immediately canceled.
- Please understand this is a wood house on a lake. There are bugs associated with being on the lake. We work hard to keep bugs out of the house although with the combination of outdoor living and indoor living and constant in and out bugs do come in the home.
- Smoking cigarettes or e-cigs is prohibited. There is a $300 fine for smoking inside the home.
- You must include the total numbers of guests for the entire stay in your reservation. To stay compliant with the Village we must not have more than 8 guests at the property at any time. If you are found to have additional guests beyond your reservation and/or more than a total of 8 people on the property your stay may be cancelled immediately with no refund.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00PM to 7:00AM.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of all local laws. You must follow all local laws including but not limited to fishing licenses, boating regulations and safety, burning laws, etc.
- Please do not check out late. Late check-out is a cost of an initial fine of $100 and $40/hr for the first 3 hours of delayed check-out. If check-out occurs beyond 3 hours an additional fine of $350 will be given plus the possibility of relocation cost for the next guests to be charged to you.
- No Parties or any kind. Your reservation will be cancelled and you will be immediately removed from the property.
- No illegal activity of any kind. Your reservation will be cancelled and you will be immediately removed from the property.
- No fireworks, camper vehicles, tents or pets of any kind are allowed on the property. $200 fine.
We understand accidents happen. If something is broken or damaged during your stay we have the possibility to be lenient
Our neighbors are full time residents. We expect that the noise be kept to an acceptable level to maintain the tranquility of neighborhood. Our neighbor on the fenced side of the drive has zero tolerance for trespassing or noise past quiet hours of 11pm. If he complains, we are at risk of loosing our license to operate! Please stay on our side of the fence and monitor your party members.
The state of Wisconsin requires us to keep a record of all guest names and addresses for 1 year. Please help us stay in compliance by filling out the form below.